Marketing Manager, Coordinator
You could be perfect for this position if you can provide excellent marketing and promotional expertise and support in order to drive increased site activity and revenues of company e-gaming products. You will be responsible for developing, implementing and measuring specific promotions and marketing plans. Succeed by being the internal expert on the player, competition, business drivers, partners, and trends for respective promotions in the e-gaming business. Create best of breed programs and promotions that maximize benefit.
- Understand consumer and marketplace dynamics impacting the e-gaming industry.
- Develop a close working relationship with key external partners.
- Development of best of breed partner coordination and communication.
- Develop and support marketing plans, implement them and measure them.
- Drive agreement on key objectives for respective products/category internal teams and build understanding within the advertising partner community.
- Develop process to best implement marketing plans for respective products based on collaboration with internal personnel. Plans will encompass the promotions' lifecycle (from launch to phase-out), be differentiated by target and or partner and ensure project competes effectively in the marketplace. Key components include assortment, promotions, merchandising, contests etc...
- On an on-going basis, identify key issues/opportunities by regularly monitoring market, price versus competition, ad presence, coverage, merchandising and status.
- Expertise that includes:
- Understanding what the main levers are for driving share and revenue in the category (e.g. on bonuses, ad presence, display types, feature, promotions, convenience etc.)
- Understanding consumer activation habits.
- Analyzing the competition (their pricing strategy, incentive strategy, merchandising strategy, profitability, etc.)
- Understanding the ad partners and how they view e-gaming as a part of their business.
- Help define data requirements necessary and works to obtain it.
Contacts: This position has frequent contact with all project sales personnel, retail accounts, product groups, and project marketing organization.
- A BA or equivalent 4-year degree, MBA a plus.
- One - Three years of relevant experience in the e-gaming business (e.g. marketing management) or other online centric marketing experience.
- Proven analytical experience with sales, trend analysis, forecasting market and market share and assortment development, etc. to drive accurate demand forecasts and sell-through results.
- Proven successful experience at developing efficient work plans for complex projects involving many groups and effectively implements and coordinates these plans.
- Ability to communicate effectively and concisely - both orally and in written form.
- Strong attention to detail, excellent organization and ability to effectively manage multiple projects required.
- Ability to effectively influence others in multiple groups and collaborate to achieve specific objectives.
- Ability to work independently and take action to achieve position goals and objectives.
- Knowledge of e-gaming strategy and relative strength of our offerings.